Front rest case

U

unclebird

Other than a night vision goggle case (I can't find one), what do you carry your rest in? I'm using a rubber maid container now.

BC

I use an action packer from the automotive section of your local wal-marts. or sinclair has a pelican looking case if you need it padded.

Go to

wally world and checkout the stanley brand rollaway type box. I paid under $25 and I can get my Sinclair front rest, a rear bag and some small items in the bottom section and a spotting scope and stand, ear muffs, towells, ammo etc in the top section. Sure it is cheap plastic, but it has wheels and a fold down handle and I bet it will last you several years. I plan on mine doing just that. There is a larger version, Wal-mart may have it also or Lowe's and Home depot carry the same thing including larger versions for sure. The wheels are great. Max

It probably ain't fancy enough for you, milk create works real good, cheap. easy to see if you got all you need with you.:D

A used outta date hard suitcase from Goodwill makes a good carry. Five bucks will get you the deluxe model.

A used outta date hard suitcase from Goodwill makes a good carry. Five bucks will get you the deluxe model.

Good idea Wilbur. I have a few of them from the '50s in a storeroom that I pay rent on. A power blue Samsonite will look great:)

Good idea Wilbur. I have a few of them from the '50s in a storeroom that I pay rent on. A power blue Samsonite will look great:)

Funny how we quit using those....not enough wheels or pockets. Really though, if you had some of that stuff to make "packing" mold inside a suitcase it would be a superb case for a rest or other heavier items. What is that stuff anyways?

Speaking of heavier items, my spotting scope and bench stand for said scope has vanished from earth. Don't know what happened to it. It was in the trunk of ol' Hercules III and....then it wasn't.

Last edited:
Back