Front Bags for Heavy Guns?

a.JR

Hi All , Can someone tell me which manufactures can supply 6 or 8 inch front sand bags ???.. Can not find a listing on Edgewood ,Protektor or Bald Eagle..JR..Jeff Rogers

here is some info

These folks will make anything you ask for....usually deliver to anywhere in USA in 10 days.!!!!,,,,Roger

Protector Bags
Business Information:
Title: David
Office: 814.435.9449
Company: Protector Bags
Address:
1-11 Rich St.
Galeton PA 16922
Phone: 814.435.2442

Jeff, you might get up with Bill Shehane on this one. I use to get my bags from Bald Eagle, but I believe the company has been sold. In the old days, just because there wasn't anything on the web site didn't mean they didn't make/couldn't get a certain bag. I have a 5" and a 7" from Bald Eagle.

Bill probably keeps in touch with who's got what better than anyone else.

If you need a hand from Oz, let us know & we'll get you one somehow.

Charles

appreciate the help

Thanks to all ,I need a few of these for the guys in my area so i will try to get the lot at one place .. Lynn and Charles ,special thanks as all ways..JR..Jeff Rogers

Within the last month I ordered some bags from Bald Eagle. Just give them a call on the phone. They make great products.;)

Thanks

Thanks again Lynn, Your Stretcher tube is leaving on Monday morning,let me know if you want me to ring your gunsmith to give him an idea how we went about the other components..JRQUOTE=Lynn;454324]Jeff
I shipped you a 6 inch Bald Eagle Cordura bag today.Hopefully it will go straight through your customs without any slow down.
The customs declaration says "6 inch cordura bag" and it is marked as a gift.It is full of sand.
If you like it contact Bill Gebhardt at Bald Eagle for more.I put super glue on the bottom of it to hold it into my Bald Eagle rest top.When you receive it you will see it.
Lynn[/QUOTE]

Back