Fred Sears wins 2011 ARA National Match!

Good guys can finish first!! Congratulations Fred,you shot great in both events and with a Hall. Allan Hall had a $1000 contingency prize for anybody winning a major with one of his actions,Allan will put the Check in the mail Tuesday.

Congradulation, Fred. Sorry I missed it. Welcome to our elite group.

Last edited:
Way to go, Fred. Congratulations. Great shooting Richard, Todd and Gene.

Am I pleased Fred won the ARA Nationals?

100_0261.jpg

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Good guys can finish first!! Congratulations Fred,you shot great in both events and with a Hall. Allan Hall had a $1000 contingency prize for anybody winning a major with one of his actions,Allan will put the Check in the mail Tuesday.

Slick Willy,
It must only be for winning US majors, my Hall has shoot in 9 Australian score nationals for 5 wins one 2nd one 3rd but maybe my cash from Allan is in the post too.:cool::cool:

Peter

I`ll Tell Allan !

I`ll see Allan This weekend in Oneonta,he will be happy to hear the news of your success,you will take gold in leiu of U.S. $ won`t you,he may have to send you his wedding band if that is O.K.:p Shot last nite 9-9-11 in Oneonta,Gene said Allan may have went to Arkansas to hand deliver the $ to Fred and check his food plots while he is there.Rumor has it $ 2500 for the overall winner of the PSL in 2012 if he is Shooting a Hall!! My $ is on Fred! You can count on Allan!!

Last edited:
Congrats ole buddy!

Wish i could have been there, you are a good friend and you have paid your dues!!harry.. :):)

Back