Fowler Bullets

C

Claudia

Hi there,

this is Claudia Fowler.

We appolegize for everthing what went wrong in the past.We had big problems in the past with dealing the passing of my husband of JEF FOWLER.

I just want to let you know that we are still making bullets with the same accuracy but better service in the future.

For everyone who wants to place an order, we are reachable at:
cfowler003@carolina.rr.com

the adress is:

Claudia Fowler
506 Starview Drive
Gastonia,N.C. 28056
USA

phone # 704-864-0301

Please leave a message at the answeringmashine if I'm not at home.

If there is someone who ordered in the past just let me know and you are the first one who get the bullets.If there is someone who got charged for bullets without receiving them give me proofe and you are the VERY first one.

I'm sorry for all the inconviniences but you may understand the situation we went through.

Best regards to all of you,
Claudia Fowler

After a rough spell in your lives it is good to see the Fowler family back again, Fowler bullets were always tough to beat. Glad to see that the family is carrying on with Jeff's business of making high quality bullets.

Hello Claudia

It is good to hear that your family (you and Eddie) are getting your lives back on track and going of with your daily routines and family business. I knew Jef and shot his bullets in the late 70's early 80's when he was dominating the benchrest world. I remeber when Edie shot in the Nationals up at Fairchance as a kid..(prolly 12-13 !!)....We ,not as shooters,,but as fellow human beings, sympathise with you and Ed and look foreward to shooting your great bullets again,,,and more importantly are glad that you are doing well...God Bless YOU and yours............Roger

Claudia,

I am very sorry for your loss. I know that you and Ed have been through a very difficult time. I shot Jef’s bullets for years and they were great.

Welcome back! If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Bart Sauter

Barts Custom Bullets

Music to our ears

Claudia mam'

Welcome back!
Thank you for not just giving up, I am 100% sure you all will recieve full support in your decision to carry on the Tradition of bullet making. ;)

Chris

Claudia

Yesterday I received 5000 66 Gr Fowler's bullets from Claudia. I had sent numerous emails to Jef's old address and even tried to fax an order in. With all that had happen I'd figured they were done making bullets. Just about the time I gave up, I received a phone call from Claudia verifying my order and gave me her new contact info. She fulfilled my order and had them shipped within a week. She even shipped them before she received my check.... Claudia, I thank you very much.......Bryn:)

Claudia,

The loss of Jef to the shooting community was the loss of a craftsman and great shooter. His knowledge and skill can be preserved by Ed and your efforts.

The loss of Jef to your family is the loss of a loved one which is the hardest of burdens to bare. You have our deepest sympathies.

We are here to provide whatever assistance you need to bring Fowler Bullets and Jef's craftsmanship (through you both) back to the shooting community.

Regards,
Eric

Guys

I know Claudia will do everthing she can to correct any left over problems caused by Jef's passing. I sponsored her when she applied for US citizenship. She's a hard working forthright lady.

It's good to see the business up and running again.

Dave

It's absolutely superb to see one of the most prestigious names in benchrest back in the business of making first rate products. I greatly anticipate seeing "Fowler" at the top of the equipment lists again.

Matthew S Keller

Guys

I know Claudia will do everthing she can to correct any left over problems caused by Jef's passing. I sponsored her when she applied for US citizenship. She's a hard working forthright lady.

It's good to see the business up and running again.

Dave
I wholly second what Dave said.

I've known Claudia for many years. I was even at their wedding reception. She is a great person and you will be pleased in dealing with her.

Back