for 357MAG

alinwa

oft dis'd member
just because the other one's up.

I'm actually going to be doing three now that I can carve like chainsaw poetry......

IMG_20220520_124204672.jpg

you ever consider no ports on the bottom of the brake ?? ( that is the brake in the pic ??)

The brake is laying on the table in front of the stock...... not only does it have no ports in the bottom, the bottom is a 3" X 4" FLAT surface. All exhaust is driven upwards and sidewards.

As this was sent specifically to 357Mag in response to an older post which has mysteriously dissolved into the ether I've offered no description. The image is quite dense though, blow it up to fill your screen with the brake to see the design. Note that the stock is quite large, not evident in the pic. It's for a 50BMG, LOP is 14" and that ventilated hunk is a piece of 1.5X3" 'C'-channel

alu-minium

Alinwa -

Howdy !

Thanx for the pic !

I could tell it is a large stock, even when looking @ the un-enlarged image !

Sorta got a space age vibe about it.

Great work, all around !!

Q - Have you every thought about anodizing any of the " stocks " ?

Keep it comin' !

With regards,
357Mag

I think I have to disasseble to anodize so no..... but I'll probably cerakote any that come out to be worth it ("worth it" means it MUST sustain 1/4moa)

At least one will be cerakoted to a bleached bone post-apocolyptic white..... like it's lain out on Mars for a few millennia.......

resemblence

Alinwa -

Howdy !

Fore end configuration on your heavy aluminum stock obliquely reminds me of the IFF ( " Identification Friend/Foe " ) antennae on the FIM-92 "Stinger" MANPADS
missile launcher.

With regards,
357Mag

Back