Follow the BIG World Event

Starts next week competitors from over 35 countries are in transit or are already in Slovenia fro the WRABF World Cup and ERABSF Euro Champs

Last edited:
Starts next week competitors from over 35 years are in transit or are already in Slovenia fro the WRABF World Cup and ERABSF Euro Champs

Doug and Vipha Miller arrived in Ljubljana this morning and report that passage through Slovenian Customs was a breeze, even though they had incorrect firearms forms. Their GPS took them through the countryside instead of the freeway for the 1.5hr ride to the range and they said Slovenia is beautiful. They were just leaving the range when I talked to them and said the facility is very nice.
Can't wait to get there Sunday!

Wishing you a safe trip Todd.
See you there on Tuesday :)

Safe Travels

Safe travels Todd and good shooting to you. I look forward to following the event on the benchrest.si web sit.

What happened to the Miller's? Their scores aren't listed in the LV results.

Does anyone know why

Does anyone know why the Millers did not participate? I can't imagine them not participating in the match after making the trip to Slovenia.

Jim in Sacramento

I haven't been able to find the equipment records...Does anyone know if there are any for the equipment used in both categories?
It will be interesting in finding out what Europe and the rest of the world use for guns, scopes, pellets and maybe rests.

Last edited:
Heavy Varmint

I haven't been able to find the equipment records...Does anyone know if there are any for the equipment used in both categories?
It will be interesting in finding out what Europe and the rest of the world use for guns, scopes, pellets and maybe rests.

This is what our team used in Heavy Varmint:

1. Billy Chamberlain - Walther LG400
2. Junior Koegelenberg - Steyr
4. Paul van Gass - RAW TM1000
5. Thinus Duffy - Walther LG400
7. Kevin du Toit - Steyr
10. Robin Crabb - Thomas
11. Chris Janse van Vuuren - Steyr
14. Carl van der Linde - RAW TM1000
16. Pieter Grundlingh - Walther LG400
17. Hein Frommann - Steyr

Back