First match 2012

H

Hambone

I have my first match of 2012 this coming weekend. Just a informal get together of a few friends and their buddies to help blow out the cobwebs and see who's been buying what over the winter. No 25yd indoor shooting for us.

I have managed to get 10 boxes of RWS R50 from a mate who's decided to call competetitive shooting a day due to travel costs etc.It looks to shoot well for me but I've only had time to shot a couple of targets off my bench at home.

Well I'm happy to report that the R50 shot really well. :D

I'm sure that with some a little more trigger time with it I'll be taking some of the lads money at the next match. :eek:

Well I'm happy to report that the R50 shot really well. :D

I'm sure that with some a little more trigger time with it I'll be taking some of the lads money at the next match. :eek:

So how did you do?>> did you save any targets you could post?? joe

So how did you do?>> did you save any targets you could post?? joe

Hi Joe

In the match I shot well enough to come a close 3rd missed 2nd by 1 point and 1st by 5. Sorry no targets saved.

Hi Pete

Ain't that always the dilemma?

At present funds are tight and time is short so no major practice sessions are on the cards. But get this month out of the way and a few clients cheques in and we'll be rock and rolling my son! Getting set for the summer season of club and mates matches.

Back