Firing Pin

Firing pins

• Total voters
T

tuna921

What do you think works best ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete I agree .....

I have seen only one shooter really excel this year and he did great before his 6 O'clock pin .......So did it change things in my opinion no ........

Other I have talked with at matches that have switched see no real difference ....... So is it worth the cost of a new barrel ?

Ok ignorant question.... do you have to have a diff barrel based on firing pin location?????????????????
Remember before you BBQ me I dont shoot rimfire YET

Ok ignorant question.... do you have to have a diff barrel based on firing pin location?????????????????
Remember before you BBQ me I dont shoot rimfire YET

No you don't ........

Pete I agree .....

I have seen only one shooter really excel this year and he did great before his 6 O'clock pin .......So did it change things in my opinion no ........

Other I have talked with at matches that have switched see no real difference ....... So is it worth the cost of a new barrel ?

It was the last statement here that prompted the question.... "So is it worth the cost of a new barrel ?"
So thanks for the clarification for me but what did he mean by that statement?

It was the last statement here that prompted the question.... "So is it worth the cost of a new barrel ?"
So thanks for the clarification for me but what did he mean by that statement?

What it costs to covert an action you can have a new barrel put on or buy almost a case of ammo ............

Last edited by a moderator:
The Poll Tells it all!

Thanks Boyd!!
I never go to Facebook & Rarely to YouTube but getting a chance to see "Who's on First" Made my Day ~ :eek:

Post this for the Girls on Calfee's Blog and my guess they will not have a Clue :confused:
Doug

Something is rotten in Denmark? Bill Calfee has cast a vote for "doesn't matter", sounds like this poll is compromised. thanks, douglas

Best part of this whole post is finding the Abbot and Costello clip
I have two rifles with the 6 o'clock pin. I can misread the wind just as often as I do with the 12 o'clocks

For me a more informative question would be: If you were buying a new action and had the choice between a 6:00 or a 12::00 pin, same price, which would you choose?

It's obvious from the poll...6 o'clock would be the choice.

Jim

Back