Final Winter Score League match # 4 - March 1st at the Rock

Roy in NC

We will be having the final match of our Winter Score league this Saturday. The weather forecast is looking good - 55 degrees and sunny! This match will be at 200yds.

Match will begin at 10am. We will shoot factory, modified, and benchrest classes. Cash prizes will be paid to top finishers in each class. Entry fee will be $20 per gun. Lunch will be included.

Factory class mods limited to bedding, crowning, and trigger adustment or replacement. Forend staibilzers are permitted.

Modified class is intended for factory actions. Barrel and stock replacements are permitted.

Other rifles will shoot in benchrest class.

Here are directions to the range outside of Reidsville, NC:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...3&q1=576 Longbranch Rd, Reidsville, NC, 27320

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell

THIS Saturday?

For some reason I had it on my calendar as 8-March and not 1-March!

Roy,

Can you confirm???

Thanx!

Tom

great place to shoot, really great people too,,,, now if someone will just come work the savannah boat show for me this weekend I could load ole frank up for a road trip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Roy announced at the last match that the final match would be changed from the 8th to the 1st.

Thanx Charles!

Now I gotta figure out how to make it happen! I had all my plans around the following weekend!

Tom

This match is 200yds. We shoot 2 matches at 100yds and 2 matches at 200yds for the winter league championship.

Come on out and join the fun!

Roy

We will be having the final match of our Winter Score league this Saturday. The weather forecast is looking good - 55 degrees and sunny! This match will be at 200yds.

Match will begin at 10am. We will shoot factory, modified, and benchrest classes. Cash prizes will be paid to top finishers in each class. Entry fee will be $20 per gun. Lunch will be included.

Factory class mods limited to bedding, crowning, and trigger adustment or replacement. Forend staibilzers are permitted.

Modified class is intended for factory actions. Barrel and stock replacements are permitted.

Other rifles will shoot in benchrest class.

Here are directions to the range outside of Reidsville, NC:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...3&q1=576 Longbranch Rd, Reidsville, NC, 27320

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell

btt

Roy, Should we assume that we will be shooting the specialy designed baby targets? I hope to be shooting the 30Br Salvage. Stay Safe.............Doug:D

"The first stage of learning is confusion." Robert Morgan

Back