Fast draw!!!

If the second most difficult thing in the world for a human to do is hit a major league fast ball then that guy just accomplished the first. That's amazing!
vinny

that,s amazing

I couldn,t see it plainly even when the playback was in "slo-mo"-Stan-share your sport:eek:

Ernie Hill

to this day remains the fast draw record holder. He set the standard many years ago. 1 shot at .219. The 5 shot group at 1.180. This is of course hitting the balloon each and every time. These records were set using an electronic timer by the World Fast Draw Association.

I saw a video of a pro shooter for S&W I think. He was shooting a 7 shot revolver. You revolver guys would know what he was shooting. He drew fired 7 shots, reloaded 3 more and fired them......time,.....2.99 seconds. Amazing what some can do.

Donald

That would be

Jerry Miculek, great shooter and all around nice guy.

Jerry Miculek, great shooter and all around nice guy.

He beats ED McGIVERN old world record time of 9/20th of a second for five shots, set back in the 1930's using equipment certified by the National Bureau of Standards. It is interesting to me that McGIVERN's record had a lot more circulation in it's era by the NRA in it's day, than Miculek record does today, by the NRA. ED made the cover of the American Rifleman, Where is Jerry's record on any cover?

These racegunners are so bloody fast ........ there was an incident in an AK convenience store back in about '96 where a perp had the cashier down on the floor with a 9mm held to his head. I was subscribed to GunGames at the time and they carried the story.

The cashier was a racer, competition shooter from various holstered positions. He was carrying.

Dude's on his hands and knees with a cocked pistol touching his head AND HE WENT FOR IT!!!

He didn't make is but you gotta' admit, that takes some serious competitive attitude...... he really thought he could win!

:cool:

al

yeah thats bob munden he was on american shooter a few years back. look him up on youtube. i recall one where he hit a ballon with a snub nose .38 from something like 200yds!

That looks like

a great way to shoot yourself in the armpit. Nothing like sweeping yourself on the draw!

Back