Fairfax Group match

Hal D.

We will be holding a match on the weekend of 9/25 and 9/26 in Manassas, Va. Lunch will be available for both days at the range, and there are a whole slew of restaurants and hotels within a few minutes drive for your breakfast and dinner needs. I'm hoping to get an idea of how many folks are coming out, so if you could shoot me and email, that would be appreciated. If you haven't been to our range yet, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality of the facilities. The two closest hotels I know of are a Super 8 and a Days Inn. A quick search and you'll see there are dozens of hotels within fifteen or twenty minutes drive.

Days Inn: 703-361-6323
Super 8: 703-369-1600

Hal Drake
hal991@hotmail.com

We will be holding a match on the weekend of 9/25 and 9/26 in Manassas, Va. Lunch will be available for both days at the range, and there are a whole slew of restaurants and hotels within a few minutes drive for your breakfast and dinner needs.
Hal Drake
hal991@hotmail.com

I guess this means we will not be shooting together at Kansas City?

Unfortunately not Jerry. I can only swing the SS and one of the Nationals at the present time...Good luck out there!!!

Hey Mike, I've got spots for quite a few campers and loading trailers, however our power supply is on the low side. If all your planing on running is lights and such, you'll be good to go. If the weather will hold on like its been, we won't need no stinkin' AC anyway. I can save a spot for your camper if you like...Hal

Back