Factoryville PA, ARA 04-23-2011

RvA

Roger von Ahrens
Hello All,

We're shooting our first ARA match of the season this coming Saturday, sign-ups start at 9:00 and the 4 card match is set to kick off at 10:00. So all you long haul shooters get to sleep in an extra hour!!

Best,
Roger von Ahrens
ARA Match Director
Factoryville Sportsmen's Club

Roger, due to the high pice of gas can I shoot my targets at home and e-mail you the results........ Just kidding....... I will be there, it has been a long winter.

Greg Shevchuck

Bob,
Thanks and hope to see you at one of these matches!!

Greg,
Hmmmmm......
Postal ARA interestink idea but for some reason I don't think Dan's going to go for that one!!!! LOL
And yes it's been a long cold winter and I'm ready to get back to the bench and waste some ammo.

See you Saturday!

I have to come up, after all its not every day that one can be in the presence of royalty while fooling around with regular people.

I'm burned out from all the recent driving and have to catch up with yard work if it will ever quit raining long enough to get the tractor out of the barn. Calling in my scores from my home range is a superb idea. Might even have a bit less wind here at the home range, or maybe not. I'll lobby Dan next time I see him. bob

Bob,

Well when you get over the driving burn out and your little honey do list we'll be expecting you then. And good luck with lobbying Dan on that one!! let me know how it works out will you.

Back