F-Class in Florida

JonathanK

Im looking for any F-Class or long range matches in Florida, preferably Central Florida.....Thanks,
Jonathan K

f- class manatee range

starting the 2nd. sunday of nov. n.r.a. 300 yd. shoot and paste at the manatee range, myakka city, fl. 941-322-0055 ask for gene or vince.

F-Class in Central Florida

Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club, just a few miles Southwest of Melbourne. Very large and active club with well over 1200 members, excellent facitlies for all types of shooting, including 600 yd regularly scheduled (monthly) F-Class matches. My son is a member & regularly competes there in F-Class. Send a PM if more info wanted.:)

I am looking too to check F-Class matches in Florida (prefereble near Miami/Orlando area).

Can I just show up to look and know the range on a F-Class match day or I need to be invited by a member?

Port Malabar Club

LRCampos: If your question(s) are related to the Port Malabar Club, you can go to their web site: www.pmrpc.com for details. Their address is: 610 Hurley Blvd. Palm Bay FL 32908 if you are able to go to "maps and directions" for some really detailed aerial views. The 600 yd. range is across the "top", (North) of their property, shooting from right to left, in a Westerly direction.

Thanks FD Shuster.

I think it is time for some of us to have some international experience on F-Class and Florida is a natural destiny for us on vacations and flight stop when going to US.

I hope I can visit Port Malabar Club on the first months of next year ;)

F-Class at PMRPC in Palm Bay, FL

There cetainly is F-Class in Florida. The Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in Palm Bay Florida has regular F-Class shooting. We have a full 600 yard range with firing positions at 200 yards, 300 yards, 300 meters and 600 yards. We have full target pits including rest rooms!

The schedule is:

First full weeken of the month 600 Midrange including F-Class can shoot one or both days.

Second Saturday of the month Intermediate training. This provides training at 200 yards and then 600 yards.

The third Sunday of the month is a 300 meter prone match which includes F-Class.

You don't have to be a member to shoot on any of these days as there is a range officer present.

Any one wanting more information check the club website www.pmrpc.com or send me an email: ericskennard@msn.com.

Eric Kennard,
Rifle Director

There cetainly is F-Class in Florida. The Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in Palm Bay Florida has regular F-Class shooting. We have a full 600 yard range with firing positions at 200 yards, 300 yards, 300 meters and 600 yards. We have full target pits including rest rooms!

The schedule is:

First full weeken of the month 600 Midrange including F-Class can shoot one or both days.

Second Saturday of the month Intermediate training. This provides training at 200 yards and then 600 yards.

The third Sunday of the month is a 300 meter prone match which includes F-Class.

You don't have to be a member to shoot on any of these days as there is a range officer present.

Any one wanting more information check the club website www.pmrpc.com or send me an email: ericskennard@msn.com.

Eric Kennard,
Rifle Director

Thank you very much Mr. Kennard!

My plan is to travel to Florida sometime in the next 6 months to bring my Dwight Scott built F-Class rifle.
I will contact you when I have a date of travel.

I am one of the shooters trying to stablish F-Class shooting in Brazil and I think that attend a F-Class match in US will be a good experience for us.

Back