F-Class Equipment? Where to Shoot?

I truly appreciate all of the advice and offers from BRC members on the questions I had regarding F-Class shooting and the availability of long range shooting in Western Washington. I have been thinking hard on what has been posted in replies.

Upon further considerations of what has been said, I am doubting my ability to enjoy getting up and down from the ground in warm mild weather, much less cold damp spring weather, such as normal here. I am a 68 year old disabled guy who has some difficulty just moving my gear from the van to the bench at TRRC. ...

If you wanted to, you can shoot from the bench on the 600yd line at CSF during the practices; and I am willing to bet that the match director will let you shoot from the bench during matches if you let him know of your disabilities but the scores would not count but you would have the enjoyment of shooting from 600yd with fellow shooters.

Well i know for a fact theyll welcome you and help you at a short range match. Be sure to attend the sniper king match.

I think I have mentioned know several of the members who shoot short range at TRRC, including the match director. I think they were disappointed that I shot no competitions last year. I will have assistance and plenty of advice for sure. This year for sure!

Back