F class at Ben Avery this weekend..anyone there to report results?

Fclass

I know GW from Kelbly's is there.

Ken Woodward from ShowLow, AZ is there.

I shot practice rounds at 300, 600 and 1,000 wed and Thur.

My first time on the range shooting F Class. I shot well. Just getting to meet some of the other guys.

I'm scheduled for the clinic Mo and Tu and shoot Fri, Sa and Su.
UF

Probably better off to just go to another forum that has actual active discussion on F-class related subjects... like accurateshooter.com.... if you want reasonably up-to-date scores and reports.

Probably better off to just go to another forum that has actual active discussion on F-class related subjects... like accurateshooter.com.... if you want reasonably up-to-date scores and reports.

Nothing there that I could find either.

Lester Bruno Shoots a World Record

I don’t follow this discipline and I’m repeating what I was told. At the 600 yard stage Lester shot a perfect score with 20 X’s. In order to set the record he is allowed to continue to shoot till he doesn’t get an X. He shot 3 more and broke the existing record of 22 X, with 23. Wind conditions were mild. I was also told there are 360 competitors and as many as 60 were on a list if someone didn’t show up; they could take their place. It appears the Berger group puts on a very good match.

View attachment 19011. Hoping this pic will upload!

Works great on a big screen Windows machine. Thanks.

Good crowd. A few IBS 600 guys, most are strangers to me.

My buddy Greg W, didn't see him. He was there. He builds a couple of hundred winners each year in his day job so I know he can compete??

I love IBS 600, but F Class, in the dirt and in the mud if it rains? Dunno.

Back