Extractor problem

Gentlemen,

Would you possibly believe that anyone that pays any more attention to this "Con" artist is eligible for the "garage mechanic of the year" award. I have had enuf.

Mr. Jkob, would you believe that your exlusively unique post is showing early signs of high blood pressure, stress and irritability.

Con

Mr Cross, would you believe that your continuing arrogant responses on this forum are quite irritating to those of us who have been here a LONG time, actually shoot and work on guns (even if slightly in my case) instead just sitting behind a keyboard and cranking out inane and assinine responses.

BTW, my blood pressure and stress levels are just fine, but I am getting irritated. That, however, is something I've been cultivating for many, many years so I've pretty much got it down pat and have achieved a lifelong goal of being a crotchety old man.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Con who ? gone ..

Now back on subject.

What cartridge are we talking about ?

Glenn:D

Mr Cross, would you believe that your continuing arrogant responses on this forum are quite irritating to those of us who have been here a LONG time, actually shoot and work on guns (even if slightly in my case) instead just sitting behind a keyboard and cranking out inane and assinine responses.

BTW, my blood pressure and stress levels are just fine, but I am getting irritated. That, however, is something I've been cultivating for many, many years so I've pretty much got it down pat and have achieved a lifelong goal of being a crotchety old man.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr. Larry Elliott, please explain in your own words, what exactly is bothering you?

Mr. Larry Elliott what exactly are you trying to say?

Con

Mr Con Cross, if you are insufficiently bright to understand what I was saying there's not much point in amplifying it. Bye!

Back