Ev-2, 2.0

Renegade

I took a ride over to NH to pick my EV-2 up from Dan Brown yesterday. Dan installed an indexing bushing on a CZ200S barrel that Rick Ingraham had sleeved in carbon fiber for me, made one of his staggered hole air strippers, redid the probe so that it pushes the pellet into the bore by the skirt and also delivers the air directly through the probe, and worked a little magic on the reg.
IMG_1259 (Medium).jpg
IMG_1260 (Medium).jpg
I was a little surprised to find this last bit of magic that I had not noticed when shooting the gun at Dan's house.
IMG_1262 (Medium).jpg
Kinda flattered that the World LV Champion and LV World Record Holder thinks he needs VooDoo to keep me from beating him:cool::p
Todd

You have to keep up with the latest technology Todd if you want to win, voodoo is the next big thing in benchrest.
Dan

Dan Todd,
Thats Funny! Franks Turtle gun will never be the same! Trouble is VooDoo only works at matches in New Orleans!

Paul

CIMG9818.jpg

Yep, it sure felt good to be shooting "outdoors" over flags again! I've adjusted my work hours the last couple of days so that I have time to shoot a target or two from the bench in my garage in the evening. While shooting at Dan's I could tell how rusty I had gotten after half a winter of shooting nothing but indoor targets. Spring and the outdoor season is only 2 months away:rolleyes:
Todd

So Dan, when are you going to add the next 5 benches so you can start holding shoots in your living room?

Todd, you made a special drive-out just to pick up your gun? That's a ±5 hour round-trip for those of you who don't know, plus he'll be doing it all over again on Saturday for a match. Way to go! Suffering from a little Cabin Fever Todd? :confused:

See you on Saturday,

Dave

More like 6hrs Dave. Just a note, if you want to see some of the more scenic parts of Vermont, just set your GPS for "shortest distance" between Salem, NY and Hudson, NH:rolleyes: It was nice till I hit the snow covered dirt roads:eek: I did not go home the same way!

LOL, the misses may have a problem with me holding matches in the basement.
Dan

So Dan, when are you going to add the next 5 benches so you can start holding shoots in your living room?

Todd, you made a special drive-out just to pick up your gun? That's a ±5 hour round-trip for those of you who don't know, plus he'll be doing it all over again on Saturday for a match. Way to go! Suffering from a little Cabin Fever Todd? :confused:

See you on Saturday,

Dave

Ya, especially once you tell her she'll be doing the treats, lunch and clean-up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Say "hi" to Lou for me,

Dave

Back