Enough Talk

maybe you can share your discovery with me. the next time my 1/4 scale Edge 540 goes from a Torque roll to a flat spin, it might save me several thousand dollars......... The only thing way I ever saved one was release the controls, let it tail slide, give it full down elevator and nail the throttle when it goes inverted, and roll it over with the ailerons............

maybe you can share your discovery with me. the next time my 1/4 scale Edge 540 goes from a Torque roll to a flat spin, it might save me several thousand dollars......... The only thing way I ever saved one was release the controls, let it tail slide, give it full down elevator and nail the throttle when it goes inverted, and roll it over with the ailerons............

E-mail me at genebeggs@cableone.net

Gene,
A couple of questions...

Is there something fundamentally different between rimfire vs centerfire (pressure/temperature/velocity/subsonic/supersonic etc) that may explain some of the different observations and opinions?

Mike, physics are physics, rimfire and centerfire rifles live in the same world. The main difference is the pressure and volume of gases, and of course, the recoil.

Does your tuning system have the same predictabilty across different rifles or does it need to be recalibrated for each rifle?

My tuner works exactly the same with every LV and HV rifle I have tried it on. No, it does not have to be calibrated for each individual rifle.

Hope this answers your question Mike

Back