Engraving service needed. My logo onto a brass plate.

skeetlee

I need to find someone who can take my LGP logo and engrave it onto a brass plate so I can use it on my new hermes engravograph. Can anyone steal me in the right direction please? Thanks lee

Any funeral home that performs cremations. They will also have the brass plates in many different sizes.

New Hermes should be able to make you a custom one. I assume you want this so you can use the New Hermes to engrave your logo onto products that you build.

With New Hermes, also tell them what Font Trays you have and they will know exactly what size and bevel to cut your customer guide. Over the years they have made a number of custom tracing guides for me.

Bob

Any funeral home that performs cremations. They will also have the brass plates in many different sizes.

Go with the funeral homes they will always have customers and never out of business. Just think you may get a discount when ya pass on.

I called new hermes before I posted this and they can't help. They also said to contact a trophy shop. I called the local shop here in town and they don't know how to upload my logo to there engraving machine. I'll figure something out I guess. Lee

I needed a part for my new hermes. Gave them the serial number- they said they didnt make it. I sent em a picture of the serial number plate with their name on it and a picture of the machine and a link on their site to my machine. They still denied ever making it. Then the dude just said look man we're concentrating on automated machines now that machine is too old.

I needed a part for my new hermes. Gave them the serial number- they said they didnt make it. I sent em a picture of the serial number plate with their name on it and a picture of the machine and a link on their site to my machine. They still denied ever making it. Then the dude just said look man we're concentrating on automated machines now that machine is too old.

make it yourself

I did. But man i wanted to buy it bad. It was a piece of threaded rod bout 3/8 dia that has a right hand and left hand thread thats metric. You couldnt have dreamed up anymore poopy to throw at it

Back