Email scam

not an uncommon

I did get an email a while ago from a friend at the club that was stuck in Nigeria and needed money. 'Cept he was at home at the time. ��

occurrence for those with yahoo email accounts. Seems getting their address books is not that difficult. Had it happen with several friends who used yahoo mail.

And as soon as I get those millions from that Nigerian prince, I'll run away with that russian woman that really loves me!

True story: My brother got scammed by the Nigerian check kiting scam TWICE. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool.

Some whacko tells him he will give him a $7500 U.S. money order for $1000.00. My brother sends him the money, gets the check, cashes it at a pawn shop, gambles it away the next day. The Pawn shop calls and says they're turning it over for collection.

Rinse, repeat...

Sure hope no harm comes to Gebhardt's pooch. Big Bird looked his usual self Sunday running the Sulphur Springs score match....never said nothin' about a trip.

Last edited:
Has anyone else gotten an email from Bill Gebhardt? The poor guy's stuck in Istanbul Turkey. He's been robbed and is being held hostage by the hotel he's staying in. The thieves have taken everything but his passport. I know of one guy in Australia that got the same email.

Dave

Yep, Toot, I got it too. I sent him a hunnert bucks and two Burger King Whoppers with fries. Wonder if I'll ever get my money back....

Seriously I got the email too. Someone must have gotten into Big Birds nest of contacts!!

I can't help but feel a little bad because nobody ever wants me to help them get out of Nigeria or anywhere else, for that matter. I did have a nice gentleman who seemed to be in India who offered to fix my issues with Windows if I would just allow him access to my computer. I told him, "Thank God you called. My computer is driving me crazy."
I then told him he would have to call me on my other phone line because this line was my computer connection. I then gave him the number for an RCMP detachment. Never heard back and my Windows still sux! Regards, Bill

Scam

Tommy mckee was stuck in cuba a few years ago. I asked him what billys dogs name was and id send him $10k. I cant believe he didnt need that money. Im guessing he must still be there because i havent seen him in 15yrs?

Dusty,, they only ask Brady for $3500 to get me home. Brady says I owe him $3500.. I got home O K,, all I had to do was play my (fiddle for Fidel) The song I played was "I like call'n Cuba Home" Dont know whether he liked it or his ears couldn't take it. Just call me "boat person,, once removed"
Heaviest Fattest Tommy McKee

Nigeria

I can't help but feel a little bad because nobody ever wants me to help them get out of Nigeria or anywhere else, for that matter. I did have a nice gentleman who seemed to be in India who offered to fix my issues with Windows if I would just allow him access to my computer. I told him, "Thank God you called. My computer is driving me crazy."
I then told him he would have to call me on my other phone line because this line was my computer connection. I then gave him the number for an RCMP detachment. Never heard back and my Windows still sux! Regards, Bill

Bill,, I don't think I know you,, but if you'd like to help,,, send me $6 g's , to help me stay out of Nigeria, Samalia or any African country.. Thank you for offering.
HFV

I was more than willing to send you $10k if you woulda told me that wire haired dogs name. I never heard back but thought i seen you on tv in a truck bed that was welded up paddling it with a bunch of guys off the miami coast?

Not as crazy as we might think........... we spend obscene amounts of money and time just to put little holes in a piece of paper!

Back