Eley Tenex

M

mike worthingto

I really know the answer before I even ask buttttt would anyone happened to have any1010-05243 1064 Eley Tenex that they would part with???It is needed vary badly!! 1 box or 10 bricks I will take all I can get!
Thanks,
MWW

I really know the answer before I even ask buttttt would anyone happened to have any1010-05243 1064 Eley Tenex that they would part with???It is needed vary badly!! 1 box or 10 bricks I will take all I can get!
Thanks,
MWW

Do you think there was any ammo in lot 1010-05243 that wasn't marked 1064? I have never seen different speeds printed on boxes from the same lot number, Have you?

No , I haven't ! All I want to know is if anyone has any left that they would sell .
MWW

ive seen red and black box with the same lot # in the same shipment though

I've seen different velocities in the same box. Oh wait......that's normal

Dick......You really need to get out and practice more, then some or maybe even all the flyers will go away.
DJB.;)

Doug,
You really don't know what warm and muggy is! Warm and muggy is Mid August with 98 degree temp 97% humidity and heat index of about 114.now that's warm and muggy!

Hi Fiddler....I know I am spoiled.:eek: Just nice to be able to go somewhere else when the temps and humidity get nasty. Now....Where did I put my long johns?):confused:

Douglas...If you are wondering which clubs I shoot, they are New Richmond,Wi.... Hutchinson, and Minnetonka, Mn gun clubs. We also go down to the Chief City Shooters gun club near Pontiac, Il once a year for their State and regional, which are on the same weekend. Doug

if you go east on 64 ----- almost all the way across the state ----- Mountain is where we have a place.
A couple other guys whopost these boards are up that way too.
Chief City is a nice club.
thanks,Douglas

if you go east on 64 ----- almost all the way across the state ----- Mountain is where we have a place.
A couple other guys whopost these boards are up that way too.
Chief City is a nice club.
thanks,Douglas

Douglas, I've got a place up at Townsend. Where do you shoot when your up in Gods country?

Back