Electronic .22 from the '80s

Don't know? I have 3 airguns with electronic triggers that will put a jewell or any other trigger to shame. Every let-off gets a "sweet" thought in return and an anxinousness to do it again.
No wires into your pocket or any of that monkey business. Just the pull of the trigger like normal rifles. "Sweet".

I have three Remington EtronX rifles. The electronic triggers are simply amazing. Added to no firing pin fall and it adds up to fantastic feel.

Feinwerkbau Modell 2000 w electronic trigger

I thought I would revive this thread. I just came across a FWB 2000 Super Match in excellent condition and at a great price. So I was practically forced to buy it. It has an electronic trigger. Uses an oddball 15 volt battery. Beeman import. Stock is well thought out for a 3-P shooter.

I shot it and the trigger felt nice. Trigger weighs in at 7oz so it is a little heavy. My question is: how is the trigger adjusted? There are two small screws on the base of the pistol grip. But before I start turning screws I thought I would see if anyone had a manual or a clue.

BTW, if you come across one of these FWBs with an electronic trigger, be careful and just don't pull the barreled action out of the stock. It disconnects the trigger wires that run between the trigger and electronics in the pistol grip. Very difficult to re-connect.

if i remember right daisy made some 22's with caseless ammo. i guess they're only
a collectors item now. i recently bought a feinwerkbau 2600 super match .22 lr rifle
that has an electronic trigger. i have another 2600 that i guess i can actually swap
the triggers in the two of them and make either one a manual trigger so it would be
legal to use in ir 5050 competition. i asked one of the coachs of one of the ncaa
college teams if they're legal for olympic and college competition he said yes but
they're just not reliable enough so hardly anyone uses one. it's similar to pushing
a button on your keyboard if you had one you could adjust to be very light. i asked
that coach what is winning in the competitions, he said the grunig racer rifle, i asked
what it cost to get one and set it up to be a winning rifle, he said around 12,000.
a little much for me. if a certain gunsmith worked on one and charged his normal
fees i guess it would run around 15-17k. whoa..

if i remember right daisy made some 22's with caseless ammo. I guess they're only
a collectors item now. I recently bought a feinwerkbau 2600 super match .22 lr rifle
that has an electronic trigger. I have another 2600 that i guess i can actually swap
the triggers in the two of them and make either one a manual trigger so it would be
legal to use in ir 5050 competition. I asked one of the coachs of one of the ncaa
college teams if they're legal for olympic and college competition he said yes but
they're just not reliable enough so hardly anyone uses one. It's similar to pushing
a button on your keyboard if you had one you could adjust to be very light. I asked
that coach what is winning in the competitions, he said the grunig racer rifle, i asked
what it cost to get one and set it up to be a winning rifle, he said around 12,000.
A little much for me. If a certain gunsmith worked on one and charged his normal
fees i guess it would run around 15-17k. Whoa..

bill calfee take a look at this

We have a 22 BR shooter whos rifle has some kind of electronic trigger. Ive never fired it. Next season Ill make it a point to shoot it, just for 'experience'.

I thought I would revive this thread. I just came across a FWB 2000 Super Match in excellent condition and at a great price. So I was practically forced to buy it. It has an electronic trigger. Uses an oddball 15 volt battery. Beeman import. Stock is well thought out for a 3-P shooter.

I shot it and the trigger felt nice. Trigger weighs in at 7oz so it is a little heavy. My question is: how is the trigger adjusted? There are two small screws on the base of the pistol grip. But before I start turning screws I thought I would see if anyone had a manual or a clue.

BTW, if you come across one of these FWBs with an electronic trigger, be careful and just don't pull the barreled action out of the stock. It disconnects the trigger wires that run between the trigger and electronics in the pistol grip. Very difficult to re-connect.

in case you need it we were able to cross reference that german battery to an everready battery, i got a couple through radio shack, kinda pricey around 7-8 bucks apiece as i recall.
i can get you the number if you need it.

Back