Elberton GC

I don't have the standings, but Ron Collins was the big winner. Bill Dittman won at 200 yards, and Johnny Lorick had a good match.

Jim

GeorgiaState2008002copy2.jpg

it was one of, if not the best run best handled match's I've ever been to, great food, great range. first class scoring, fine people and butt cutting conditions, a job well done by miles gibby and the elbert county gun club crew, check the equipment list for who turned out to get a idea of how much support this club is gaining!!

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,

DD

GA State Championship

Ga . states are over, I thank those who already posted, as well as all who came and survived the heat. as I remember the order of finish went this way. 100 Ron Collins 1st @2nd with 24@23x's3rd by way of tie breaker Jim Wooten. at 200yds 1st was Bill Dittman with 13x's 2nd Ron Collins 12x's 3rd Johnny Lorick 11x's
In the grand Ron Collins was 1st at 500-36x's Johnny Lorick 2nd 500-32x's and Ron Collins 3rd 500-32x's all this is by memory so if I've made a mistake I'm very sorry. Many shooters shot very well and deserve credit. We had 29 shooters as I remember, again thanks to all
Roger avery

Ga . states are over, I thank those who already posted, as well as all who came and survived the heat. as I remember the order of finish went this way. 100 Ron Collins 1st @2nd with 24@23x's3rd by way of tie breaker Jim Wooten. at 200yds 1st was Bill Dittman with 13x's 2nd Ron Collins 12x's 3rd Johnny Lorick 11x's
In the grand Ron Collins was 1st at 500-36x's Johnny Lorick 2nd 500-32x's and Ron Collins 3rd 500-32x's all this is by memory so if I've made a mistake I'm very sorry. Many shooters shot very well and deserve credit. We had 29 shooters as I remember, again thanks to all
Roger avery

Roger,

It was a great match, and very well run. The crew did a great job, and everything went off on schedule. It will be hard to improve on.

It was my first time at Elberton, but it won't be my last. I think you will see a LOT of return shooters in the future.

Jim

Last edited:
Elberton match

That was also my first match in Elberton, but to echo Mr. Shoot'n Wooten: I will be in that "LOT OF RETURNS" group. Thanks to all for the well run match.

Great Match

It has been a while since I have been to Elbert County Gun Club, but this was a great, well run match.

Congrats to Ron, Johnny, Jim and of course Dad - you beating me is starting to be a bad habit.....I'm just not sure if it's your habit or mine.

Thanks to all the guys and gals at ECGC for a great match - we will be back.

Scott Dittman

I am glad to see one of the River Bend guys finishing well.

I was starting to think I have been getting trounced by a bunch of wankers :p

Back