Ed Hosier's equipment

I think it's been stated

As I recall, a Stiller action, a Muller barrel, Lapua Midas ammo and Self as a gunsmith.

Pete

Muller barrel

Does anyone know if the MullerWorks barrel that Ed used to build his rifle was a 4 groove MI Sporter profile? Reason why I'm asking is because I haven't seen any of these barrels available for a couple of years now. It's a tack driver for sure! John

www.bugholes.com That is the Southern Precision site. The barrels are under Parts... :cool:

Thanks for the info. But, I didn't notice any MullerWorks .22 RF barrels listed on any of the three pages.

At the Rocky River Barn, almost 1 1/2 years ago, Dan Muller had informed me he dislikes hand taper lapping .22RF barrels, because the work is so labor intensive. I still own one of his 4 groove Sporter profile barrels (new in the box) that I purchased from Killough's S.S. about two years ago. However, I would like to purchase two more new 4 groove .900" straight .22LR MW barrels, as backups, to the two I now use on my heavy competition rifles. None have be available ... that I know of, for some time now. John

Thanks for the info. But, I didn't notice any MullerWorks .22 RF barrels listed on any of the three pages.

At the Rocky River Barn, almost 1 1/2 years ago, Dan Muller had informed me he dislikes hand taper lapping .22RF barrels, because the work is so labor intensive. I still own one of his 4 groove Sporter profile barrels (new in the box) that I purchased from Killough's S.S. about two years ago. However, I would like to purchase two more new 4 groove .900" straight .22LR MW barrels, as backups, to the two I now use on my heavy competition rifles. None have be available ... that I know of, for some time now. John

I just noticed on the top of the barrel page that they do special orders and said lead time is reasonable.....Does that mean 22RF....??

Back