EC Tuners

I see them pop up on RFC once in a while but have never read anyone's experience with one.
Try one Pete & give us a review.

The reason I ask

I see them pop up on RFC once in a while but have never read anyone's experience with one.
Try one Pete & give us a review.

Is in his "Introductory video" on Youtube he shows the adapter and screwing it on to a Rimfire barrel. It seemed to me to be against the conventional logic for tuning RF rifles but I know things change sometimes.

Pete

Is in his "Introductory video" on Youtube he shows the adapter and screwing it on to a Rimfire barrel. It seemed to me to be against the conventional logic for tuning RF rifles but I know things change sometimes.

Pete

It might be a good option for rimfire rifles that have a threaded muzzle but doubt there's any interest from br shooters threading the muzzle of a taper lapped barrel for fear it would open it up a few tenths negating all thats gone into it. Especially since there's already several excellent clamp on tuners available, relatively cheap.

I just ordered an EC tuner over the weekend for my Bergara B14R. Once I receive it and have the opportunity to test it, I'll report back.

Back