Easthampton Fish and Game - Saturday, May 16 - IR 50/50 3-Gun and UL

M

mistermike

IR 50/50 SOTY 3-Gun and Unlimited matches will be held at Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA on Saturday, May 16th.

Sign-in begins at 8:00 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 9:00. Lunch will be provided - sandwiches, water, soda, etc. Following lunch the UL match will start.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area.

Best,
Michael

IR 50/50 SOTY 3-Gun and Unlimited matches will be held at Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA on Saturday, May 16th.

Sign-in begins at 8:00 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 9:00. Lunch will be provided - sandwiches, water, soda, etc. Following lunch the UL match will start.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area.

Best,
Michael
Sorry to say Mike but I'm gonna sit this one out, see ya for sure next time
Ray

The Westover Air Force Base "Great New England Air Show" and the Brimfield Antiques Show are also happening on Saturday. As usual, they didn't contact me to coordinate schedules. I don't suspect that this will cause anyone travel problems, but wanted you to be aware.

Ray - You will be missed. I'd save you some brownies, but they might be a bit crusty by the time I see you next.
Pete - looking forward to seeing you. Some more new shooters are coming up from Connecticut.

Michael

Back