Easthampton Fish and Game - Saturday, July 18th - IR 50/50 Massachusetts State 3-Gun

M

mistermike

The IR 50/50 Massachusetts State 3-Gun Championship - Yards will be held at Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA on Saturday, July 18th.

Sign-in begins at 9:00 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 10:00. Lunch will be provided - sandwiches, water, soda, etc.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area.

Looking forward to see everyone!

Best,
Michael

I won't be available to defend my 3 gun title and go for the 4-peat. I'll be in Greece spreading around my greenbacks and eating food that I know I can't pronounce.

Unfortunately

I have a Colonoscopy on the previous afternoon so will not be able to make it - - -SADLY :(

Bill - Have a great time in Greece!

Pete - It's good that you are taking care of yourself.

Michael

Reallly looking forward - -

Bill - Have a great time in Greece!

Pete - It's good that you are taking care of yourself.

Michael

to the prep Michael; what's not to like, eh? Thursday evening should be a BLAST :p I had the good fortune to have driven through your town Monday, for the first time. Much bigger a town than I had expected. Went to Warwick and bought a used disk/belt sander then shot across rt 2 for home.

Pete

Last edited:
Heading to the Worlds down under!

mike,
Won't be able to shoot Sat. Last minute runaround heading to Brisbane Sunday morning. Looking for hand warmers as it snowed yesterday.
Paul

Paul,
Best of luck to you and the other folks headed to Australia.

Pete -- YAY!

Michael

Back