Does precision shooting magazine exist?

Dave B

I heard an awful rumor via telephone last night.
I was told that P.S. was closing their doors.
I hope someone out there can tell me that it's not true.
Anyone know for SURE without making the rumor bigger?

PS magazine status

I heard an awful rumor via telephone last night.
I was told that P.S. was closing their doors.
I hope someone out there can tell me that it's not true.
Anyone know for SURE without making the rumor bigger?

I have subscribed for about 8 years. I sent a renewal for $39 in Sept. Their final issue was in Oct. 2012. When I realized that I hadn't received a Nov or Dec issue, I e mailed them and was advised by an automated e mail that they were out of business ( bankrupt) and all affairs were being referred to an unnamed lawyer. So, I am out $39. DIDN'T THEY KNOW IN SEPT THAT THEY WERE IN TROUBLE? I am going to contact the USPS postal inspectors for advice.

Me too!

I have subscribed for about 8 years. I sent a renewal for $39 in Sept. Their final issue was in Oct. 2012. When I realized that I hadn't received a Nov or Dec issue, I e mailed them and was advised by an automated e mail that they were out of business ( bankrupt) and all affairs were being referred to an unnamed lawyer. So, I am out $39. DIDN'T THEY KNOW IN SEPT THAT THEY WERE IN TROUBLE? I am going to contact the USPS postal inspectors for advice.

I did the same. Figured you win some - you lose some. Post your findings re. recourse, if any. Many thanks.

I tend to doubt it is a USPS matter unless they claim it was mailed and you never received it. They have ceased to publish with many thousands of dollars of IBS money on their side , we have taken steps to get in line to be repaid but the outlook is somewhat bleak. I was told they have a warehouse full of books and they planned to hold a sort of fire sale to pay off their creditors but it seems to me they missed the boat on doing that by not doing it while they were still a viable publication.

the way i have found around high printing costs is this: Collect as many one dollar bills as you can. Bleach them white and then reprint as $20 bills. this saves a ton on having to import paper from North Korea, China or Iran.

And if you get caught gets you a nice long visit as a guest of the federal government.

the way i have found around high printing costs is this: Collect as many one dollar bills as you can. Bleach them white and then reprint as $20 bills. this saves a ton on having to import paper from North Korea, China or Iran.

? ? huh?

Back