Dispute over Dog Doo Doo proves deadly

The link worked fine for me.
We certainly have some strange people in the world. Don't really have any intelligent comment on this one.

Neighbor shoots deranged Gunman/perpetrator and possibly saves lives. Justifiable? You decide.

Are you asking was it justifiable to shoot the owners of the pooping dogs or was it justifiable to shoot the dog shooter?

I'd say the first was rather extreme but the second was inevitable.

I'd have to see Conner's shoes and maybe his carpet before I made a call on this one. It does seem that if the dog owners had a gun there would be less folks dead - one, maybe two.

I'd have to see Conner's shoes and maybe his carpet before I made a call on this one. It does seem that if the dog owners had a gun there would be less folks dead - one, maybe two.

Funny!...Conners probably had a habit of walking around barefoot. That squishy felling between the toes could have made him snap.

Are you asking was it justifiable to shoot the owners of the pooping dogs or was it justifiable to shoot the dog shooter?

I'd say the first was rather extreme but the second was inevitable.

The neighborhood Dog Owners and Dogs are safe,at least for now. Justification enough.

Glenn

Last edited:
Perception, doggie style.

I let my 4yr-old son pee by the truck door in the bushes on an island in a big parking lot the other day.

Somebody saw....

Big brouhaha....

Pointing fingers, scolding.

Ladies giving me the Evil Eye.....

Meantime I had to hold him up to keep him out of the layer of doggie doo. People regularly "walk" their dogs here. Every day of the week, all day long there's dogs squatting in those bushes.
But that's OK, dogs aren't destroying the planet
LOL
al

Funny!...Conners probably had a habit of walking around barefoot. That squishy felling between the toes could have made him snap.

My step father once told me that walking barefoot in animal (cow, horse, mule,pig) was good for the feet. I saw him do it, twice. I wonder if dog would work too? Ahhh crap.

Roy

Really no need to go to such...........

extremes.

If a dog is crappin' in your yard, you don't have to get angry, get a gun, get excited, here's how:

Watch for your favorite lawn-pooper, open the door and walk outside juuuuust as he/she gets all hunched-up and ready;

Then, just point at the dog and begin laughing like its the funniest thing you've ever seen.

That dog will never come back; they like their privacy, too. Watch your dog sometime. If they see you looking, many times they'll go behind a tree or something to get away from your stare.

Don't believe it? TRY IT, it works!!!

Doggie doo/poo

My leetle dawg "Bo Peep" she's not bashful a-tal. She doesn' t even pull the shower curtain while she's in the bath tub.
extremes.

If a dog is crappin' in your yard, you don't have to get angry, get a gun, get excited, here's how:

Watch for your favorite lawn-pooper, open the door and walk outside juuuuust as he/she gets all hunched-up and ready;

Then, just point at the dog and begin laughing like its the funniest thing you've ever seen.

That dog will never come back; they like their privacy, too. Watch your dog sometime. If they see you looking, many times they'll go behind a tree or something to get away from your stare.

Don't believe it? TRY IT, it works!!!

AS I understood the guy, he said his shots were fired at 165 "yards" and he wondered if the bullet would hold up.
I wonder if he meant 165 feet?

Back