Dear friends

The very worst...

thing that can happen to a human being -- to lose a beloved child. Anyone who has been around you with your daughter and granddaughter knows how close you've been to both of them. How lucky that little girl is to have a grandmother and father who have been as close as parents to her. We are thinking of you and want you to know that if there's anything we can do do help you -- just ask.

Love, Inez and Bill

Harry,I don't know say,your family is in our prayers..I'm sorry...Tommy

sorry to hear this harry
i'll say a prayer for her, and you and
your family, again sorry to hear this.

To Harry and Family, We are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. Sincerely, James and Jessica

Condolances

Harry, I can't imagine the pain you and your wife are feeling. May you find comfort in God. Thank you for your friendship over the last decade.
Bob Pekaar

Harry,
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Ernie and Jeanean jenderko

Harry............................................. ...................

I'm so sorry to here of your loss...I know words can't expain the pain you and your family are experiencing. As a dear friend you can know that you and your family are in our prayers...we don't always understand why God allows these things to happen, but we must always realize that our lives and our families belong to him......he created us and he can call us home at his will.

Harry,
Kathy and I are very sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Todd Banks

Harry

Sorry to hear bad news hope your family gets through these hard times .

Harry

Sorry to hear of your loss, it's never easy. Our Hearts and Prayers go out to you and your Wife in this sad time.

Harry, I feel so bad for you and your family. My wife and I know the pain you are going through, it is something no parent should have to endure. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Steve Wirth

Harry,
So sorry to here this if there is anything I can do please let me know. My prayers are with you.

DJ

Harry

Dear Harry
I send my deepest sympathy to you and your family

Losing a child will cause loneliness unlike any other,
Until you have suffered the loss of a child, you cannot fully understand the pain of separation
My Wife and I know the pain you and your family are going thru
Having your friends will help ease the difficulty of the days ahead.
You and your family will be in our prayers

Your friend,
Cliff Keesee

Harry,

I'm very sorry to hear about your family's loss. Please accept my condolences. You and your family are in my prayers.

Dennis Lindsay

My prayers are with you. I know what an ordeal you face. My brother's daughter was killed in a crash recently. It's something only God can get you through.

Harry, I can't imagine the pain you and your family are going through. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Your friendship means a lot to me and Janet.

Wiley & Janet

Harry and Sharon & family,

We are so sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter.. Our prayers and thoughts are with your family...

Wayne & Gwen Larrick

Back