David Shattuck left the range!

ModelA

Dave a long time Range Master for Pinnical Mountain lost his battle with cancer. Have shot with him for 40 years. Will let people know when the service is. Tried to post some pictures but am having trouble posting.
Please post some if you can.
Paul Bendix

Photos of Dave Shattuck

I'm posting these pictures for Paul

Attachments

• IMG_7203.jpg
    IMG_7203.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_7204.jpg
    IMG_7204.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 214
Very sad to hear this news a great man that made us all take air rifle bench seriously. Great memories of 2011 World Champs, i will miss him

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. Dave and I had our differences but he was an experienced and knowledgeable influence. His being a part of our first Team USA squad will always be my favorite memory of Dave.

I never met David but him and I had many positive and productive communications over the internet, he was always courteous and a TRUE gentleman...RIP a good man.

AZ

Last edited:
Dave Shattuck

Dave Shattuck Celebration of Life Service will be 10:30 on Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 at the McGaffigan Funeral Home, 37 Main St, Pepperell, MA 01463.

Learned alot from Dave in the short 4 years I knew him. A true gentleman and mentor. We will miss him dearly!

Attachments

• Dave Shattuck.jpg
    Dave Shattuck.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
My deepest condolences to his family and friends. Dave and I had our differences but he was an experienced and knowledgeable influence. His being a part of our first Team USA squad will always be my favorite memory of Dave
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/

Back