David Reynolds

Jerry,

As of yesterday the doctors did not estimate that David was in good enough shape for the operation. They will evaluate again on Thursday and decide. It is a weird and dangerous procedure that reflects the desperate situation David is in.
I speak to Donna every day and I know that your prayers are very welcome.

Larry Costa
Thanks Larry, Billy gave me the details. Davids decision shows he is a fighter and a great guy.

Edit-Larry I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
IF anyone speaks to David, please we all are keeping him in our prayers. David is good guy and good shooter. Hope he gets well soon.
HFV

David, you are always very kind, funny and helpful. Our prays are with you, God Bless. Now go and kick this.

Kevin Hovis

I'm at the hospital with David and Donna. David is hanging in there; he's a fighter. I read him all the post. He says to tell y'all hey and he appreciates all of your thoughts and prayers!

Btw. Jim, David said you better not get rid of his parking spot!

Bart

I'm at the hospital with David and Donna. David is hanging in there; he's a fighter. I read him all the post. He says to tell y'all hey and he appreciates all of your thoughts and prayers!

Btw. Jim, David said you better not get rid of his parking spot!

Bart
Thanks bart.

Thanks Bart. I haven't met a single person that doesn't like David. He is always upbeat and we are all praying for him and we hope to see him at the SS. He has whipped this before and with God's mercy, he can do the same again. Get well soon. James

thanks bart tell him i love him and im praying for him and his family

f4dac014.jpg

I dont know if this picture works.
but no kidding this is David before his sponge bath.

Last edited:
great picture david....... looks like your in good hands :)

Love You, Dave!

Dave,
You have been in all my thoughts and many, many prayers.....
Keep up the good fight!
Looking forward to seeing your smiling face again at the SS! It would not be the same without you!
Best wishes,
Jack

OK, David enough with playing around with the nurses in the hospital, the Super Shoot is just around the corner and I am really looking forward to sitting around with you, Johnny, and Eddie, eating some venison sausage, crackers and cheese after we get done shooting for the day. Our prayers are with you and the family and I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks and if you have to, bring the nurses with you.
Russell

I don't know David that well,but at last years SS I was cleanin' up my stuff at Harley's trailer one evening and David showed up, He commenced telling a story about somebody's little snappy dog that bit his trigger finger on the way to his relay at some match. I don't remember all the details as I was laughing so hard,but this man can tell a story. Perhaps Bart can persuade him to recall the event again for some BR Central amusement ?
I've been praying for you David
Joel

Back