Dave Dohrmann - Tru-Kote

Chris Harris

I have been chatting with Dave from time to time over recent months - as some of you may be aware, he was suffering from cancer and the resulting chemo-therapy.

Sadly, when I spoke with him today in the hospital he could only just whisper but mentioned he was going home today and then to a hospice tomorrow. Clearly he is struggling immensely.

I really enjoyed dealing with Dave (I called him the ShamWow Man) and all his fun products that helped us shoot better. He is a kind and helpful person. This situation is very sad for me.

He has my best wishes and thoughts and I am sure many or you wanted an update so I posted this.

All strength to Dave!

Chris

I met Dave for the 1st time at last years Hog Roast at Fairchance. He was a great guy to deal with, i bought some stock tape for my rifle and Dave took the time to put it on for me and explain to me why each step was so important. Dave is one great guy and i wish him all the best.
Gary

I talked to Dave this morning as well. He is clearly in a very tough struggle, but said that he was being very well taken care of. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

You know, Dave shot pretty well at the super shoot last year. I found him
loading shells for his next match and needed some stock tape. He said
I'm out, but I'll get you some of the good stuff. A little while later, he found me and had the tape. He didn't even want any money. In todays
world, thats a special man.
Dave, I hope God watches over you, we can't afford to lose
The good guys

Get Well Soon Davey, we'uns need your stuff.... I need some more stuff, let alone all the poor masses who've yet to experience your magical touch.

Hang in there man!!!!!

We'll keep you in our prayers. :)

al

Prayers sent.

I have only talked to Dave on the phone and it was easy to tell he's one of the good guys. I have and use several of his inventions. Prayers sent to Dave and his family.
Tony

Dave is more than one of the good guys, he's one of the best guys. We're pulling for you Dave.

Paul, Francis, & Eric

Back