Dave Dohrman

Dave Dormann

Thanks for the reply.
Very sorry to hear about Dave.

Thanks for the reply.
Very sorry to hear about Dave.
Hey Ernie,
It's funny you should ask about Dave , was just thinking about him. He is greatly missed not just for the products he sold but also as a friend.
It is safe to say that Dave is with the Lord now. He had time to decide in the last days where he wanted to spend eternity and he carried out
those decisions . I was thankful that the Lord put Dave in my path . He loved the bench rest sport the same as the rest of us. It has been
almost a year exactly since Dave left the range to go to a perfect place. He was a good man. -Clint

It's funny you should ask about Dave , was just thinking about him. He is greatly missed not just for the products he sold but also as a friend.
It is safe to say that Dave is with the Lord now. He had time to decide in the last days where he wanted to spend eternity and he carried out
those decisions . I was thankful that the Lord put Dave in my path . He loved the bench rest sport the same as the rest of us. It has been
almost a year exactly since Dave left the range to go to a perfect place. He was a good man. -Clint

Hey a praise report!

could some one give me a little info? I've been searching the internet for an old friend named Dave Dohrman, and this website came up and there must be someone by that name that died. My friend Dave grew up in Riverside, Il. has a brother Steve, and moved to South Carolina in about 2004. Thats when I lost touch with him. He is an avid golfer with a great sense of humor. If any of you guys that knew a Dave Dohrman that died, it's not the same person is it? Thanks for the help.

not sure if same Dave D, but the Dave these guys are talking about was a member of the club i belong to, used to be located in Sugar Grove, IL, so Riverside ain't much of a stretch. I knew him well, nice guy. thanks, Douglas

Jim several of us are looking for the Bolt Magic that Dave sold and for the rear bag spacers.
If you have them send me a e-mail.
Thanks
Sam Saunders

Back