Daisy Wheels

Everytime someone asks that question, Tommy, David Halblom has an answer, check with him.
Paul

Daisy Wheel

:)Thanks Uncle Jerry, now do you have any idea how to get in touch w/Smiley? Did you go to Rockingham?

I think his # is 540-298-8368
1670 N E SIDE HWY
Elkton, VA 22827.

Didn't go to Rockingham. My grandson and I had a fishing trip planned. Only time he had between football camp and Lacrosse. We did catch a bunch of fish.

pinwheels

My usual source is Family Dollor store or Dollar General.

Larry Siivils

I now sell and use the 10" 8 bladed daisy wheels. If anyone is interested in purchasing any, contact me via email @ michael@carbonriverwindflags.com. Mine are white with one black blade. Bore size is .290. I normally install a nylon bushing to a finish of .250 bore.
PICT0028.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

Everytime someone asks that question, Tommy, David Halblom has an answer, check with him.
Paul

as long as others are going to be blatant about their commercial interest, guess I will as well. I do both a 12" red, green, purple, or blue daisy, or the classic yellow/brown daisy. I do NOT ship them as a "balanced" daisy, but id do make sure they are ready to be used. As to the bushing/bearing, all that I ship are ready to be put on a 3/16" shaft and used. i can do most any other ID up to 3/8" that your flags require

Back