S

shadowalker

Contact Bori @ Top Gun Air guns

specs: 15mm OD
18 inches long
17 caliber
22 caliber

Frank Tirrell

Brother Tod, he has not listed them on his websight as of yet.

I learned about these barrels from my Russian friend Alex as he uses them in his custom guns and now holds 2 of the top 3 places score wise in competition. He sent me match scores to verify their success where over five shooters shot 250's with 18 to 20 plus X's. This info is the emails I sent you a week or so ago on the Russian guns and scores. Alex stated he could not ship me any out of Russia. I then contacted Bori to see if he had CZ hometown connections seeing he is from the homeland. Our friend Bori advised me that a meeting between CZ and he was pending in a week or so where he would explore the possibility of obtaining barrels for us and would get back to me. Obviously he prevailed. The rest is history.

It is obvious from those scores that our Russian friends have really stepped up their game.
Time to find out if these barrels really work.

The price is about $135 but don't quote me. Give Mr. Bori a call and he will enlighten y'all. Note: I do get 5% finders fee but have not advised Bori yet.......................just kidding.

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
Back