CZ 452 triggers

garrisone, John Langley's phone number should have read 740 instead of 704 area code. escbowhunt has a typo on his post. John will answer his phone if he's around. Sorry for the delay I hated to jump in on someone else post. Sorry for horning in Esc. thought you might be out cooking.

Last edited:
CZ5.jpg

John Langley 704-532-5387 2oz trigger for CZ 452
CZ1.jpg

I must have one of theses for my silhouette rifle. I can just think shoot when the sights pass by the target.

Concho Bill

I have received my John Langley trigger and it is installed on my CZ 452. Since I am using it on my silhouette rifle, I had John set it at three ounces (it could have been less) and it works great. It has the same feel as my Jewell trigger on my benchrest rifle and and my safety stills works perfectly. Triggers just don't get any better than this.

What I have is a hand made trigger of the highest quality. It took a bare minimum of wood removal at the rear of the cutout for the trigger in my stock (about 15 minutes) and I was shooting with it.

John is easy to talk to and a pleasure to deal with and, considering what you get, his price is a bargain. I sent him a check and he assembled a trigger for me out of cut parts that he had in stock. He called me when he sent the trigger and again after I received it.

With this great trigger, we will be seeing the CZ action on benchrest 22 rifles. It is perfect for a sporter.

Concho Bill

I stand corrected on the price of John's trigger. garrisone.

My partner and I made a couple 2 oz CZ452 triggers. It wasn't worth it to us and I sure don't think John is going to make a lot of money with this.
Good Luck to him.
Butch

I do not think it is about the money, He likes what he does.

Theron

I do not think it is about the money, He likes what he does.

Theron

Plus to you Theron : I got my trigger installed and thanks to you and Consho Bill I am ready to test the rifle at the range. John is a good man and he makes a good trigger. garrisone.

John is retired and he doesn't do this for the money. I think that he likes making this and the money is a plus. It is a very fine trigger and it is just what the CZ 452 was missing.

Concho Bill

Back