Custom Painted Rifles by Kavanaugh

I have a McMillan that is black/gray marble.. My question is can that be painted over with something like one of the previous posts..
Thanks....

Here's a marbled McMillan stock that was painted.
S_TunnelSwindlehurst020.jpg

Record Paint Jobs =)

How about this for a twist... I'd like to see the paint jobs on the rifles that have shot the most recent world record aggregates for group and score, long and short range?

Paul

Well here is quite arguably one of the hottest rifles in Benchrest today. To its credit it has a "potential" HV-100 new world record .1118 agg shot at Midland Texas and most recently the same rig shot a perfect 25x at 100 yards at the Louisiana State Nationals and Nick Marino winning the overall Grand Agg. Thanks for the correction Kenny my bad.:eek:

The stock is a Robertson Composite BRX finished off in a beautiful emerald green and accented with a eye catching ebony granite finish! This rig is one of the better lookin rigs in the Gulf Coast Region. Enjoy..... ;)

29117xj.jpg

Of all the beautiful rifles pictured in this thread which one would you like to own? :)

Last edited:
Vic
Ithink that Nick Marino won the overall Grand Agg at the Louisiana State Championships.
Kenny

Back