Custom Creation

MrsShootinthing

Chacon Custom Creation

This gun we specifically built for the ABRA Nationals.

We wanted to start off with a J N L's PRXIII Tuner, with a brass weight topped on it, then we went with a Shilen 4 Groove Ratchet, I had received a batch of these that slugged out very good. They are shooting excellent.

Then I started looking at the receiver, I wanted a SS receiver that was made out of the same grade as the barrel, and Tactical Innovations was able to give me what I wanted. They have these in stock. There is a specific reason that I choose to go this way.

Then we added a JWH bolt handle, spring, along with a Grand Master Bolt, that I did my magic to. Now on to the stock.

This customer did not want a multi-colored laminated stock, he wanted to be a little eccentric. He acquired a couple pieces of Zebra wood.

Now the completed project has turned into the gorgeous one of a kind BR Rifle.
It heads to Wisconsin Monday Morning.

Joe

Last edited:
LawLes

We built this Chacon Custom rifle for our good friend Les.
This one has a little story to it, and I will let him fill in this gap.

J N L's PRX Tuner, tuned to the 9th Harmonic.
25" Shilen Barrel
Tactical Innovations SS Receiver
JWH Bolt with Joe's Magic
Kidd 2 Stage Trigger
ABRA Custom Stock
It goes to the range this Saturday.

Lisa

New Build ABRA Youth Shooter

his one was put together for one of our Texas youth shooters are present from her Dad.
Unfortunately she ended up not feeling well put her Dad took it out for a test run last night at our IR 50/50 Match. He is new to bench rest shooting, but it ended up shooting a 249 card last night with 14 x count. It is going to be a shooter.

It has a Shilen 4 Groove Rachet, J N L PRXIII Tuner, JWH Bolt, Custom ABRA Stock Kidd 2 Stage Trigger Tactical Innovation SS Receiver. She picked out the stock for herself.

Take a look
Lisa

Last edited:
New Build Staying in Texas

We just put this one together for Rich in Denton Texas
It has a Shilen 4 Groove Ratchet
J N L Prx III Tuner
Tactical Innovation SS Receiver
JWH Custom Bolt
Kidd 2 Stage Trigger
ABRA Custom Bench Rest Stock
Take a look

Ed In New York

New York Build
This one is on its way to New York.

J N L PRXIII Tuner
Shilen 4 Groove Ratchet
JWH Custom Bolt
Kidd 2 Stage Trigger
Tactical Innovation SS Receiver
Custom ABRA Stock.

Do the neighbors get annoyed?

Pete

Yes they do! While at the Triple Crown a few years ago I shot to the right of Tony Purdy shooting one of Joe's guns. He did have a tall piece of plexiglass to deflect the spent casings. He had to be reminded to actually set it up though. No harm done.
Keith

There are any number of catch type bags with a small stand. Not expensive to buy......not super tough to fab.
Pretty common on pistol ranges so you don't don't have to go nuts policing up brass.

We dropped this one off over the weekend.

Harrell's Tuner
Shilen 4 Groove Ratchet Barrel
Tactical Innovations Receiver
JWH Custom Bolt
Kidd 2 Stage Trigger
ABRA Custom Stock

OK it finally went home today
Douglas Barrel I had it and bolt fluted .I put a nice tack bolt knob 20 MOA scope rail , Burris EX rings topped it of with a Leupold 6.5 x 20 LRP Remington 700 SA ss trued up , Pillard and bed let’s not forget the side port nuzzle break , GRS stock Cal is a 243 win

Zebra Wood

This Zebra is arriving in Dallas tomorrow
This piece of art has a J n Ls tuner 4 G Ratchet Barrel a 2500 xs action Jewels trigger and a zebra wood stock
I had a customer ask me what J n Ls on my tuner means well it is Joe n Lisa . Anyway check this beauty out

Last edited:
Oregon

This one goes to home to Oregon she is awesome and just a little heads up these stocks will be available for the 2500 , 10X and the turbo receiver very soon at a very reasonable price all you will have to do is add pillars and bed.

Back