"Crawfish Shoot" Florida State Championship, 3-Gun

William Smith

We are just a little over 3 weeks away from the first State Championship match of the season and the end of Cabin Fever for a lot of people. The range will be open for practice on friday the 20th from 0800 till dusk. Drawing for benches will commence at 3 PM on Friday and end at 0800 on Saturday morning. We will draw twice, once for Sat. and once for Sun. there will be no bench rotation which will help speed things up a bit. We will rotate relays between Sat. and Sun. Shooter's meeting will be at 0830 Sat. morn and first shot of the match will go off at 0900. Free water and soda will be available Friday thru Sunday. We will award Plaques for all 3 places in all 3 Classes at the end of each day's scoring and protest period. We have a few camping spots available with water and electric hook-ups, please notify me if you wish one of these. Tent spaces will be available on a first come first serve basis so let me know ASAP if you want one so I can plan out the arrangement. Parking will be directly across from the firing line and readily available also. The Hospitality Inn will once again give the Shooter's a special room rate and now has a free hot Breakfast available and will time it accordingly so you can eat before having to leave for the range. POC is Jane Miller at Toll free-1-800-772-8929 or locally at 904-777-5700. If you have any questions or require assistance please give me a call or Email and I will do all I can to help out. We, at Gateway, want to start the Season off on the right note, so comments, suggestions, ideas, and questions will be readily accepted. My contact numbers are here on the web. Bill Smith, AKA: Thumper

we'll be there

Good Lord willing, I'll be there. How many folks are going to attend? It would help Bill know how many shooters to allow for.
GTM

I'll be there!!!!

We'll be having our first match at Camp Sumter the weekend before...if your heading to Jacksonville early stop by and shoot with us.

Sarge, Plan to see you at Camp Sumpter and looking forward to really shake the hand of my friend Gary T. Mitchell.
Bob Pekaar

Hope to see you there! I'm going to be at the range Friday if you would like to come and practice. Talked to Gary today and he doesn't know if he'll be able to come Saturday or not he's been sick with a virus...I sure hope he does I would sure enjoy seeing him as would everyone else.

Hope to see you there! I'm going to be at the range Friday if you would like to come and practice. Talked to Gary today and he doesn't know if he'll be able to come Saturday or not he's been sick with a virus...I sure hope he does I would sure enjoy seeing him as would everyone else.

Phil,

Next time you talk to Gary, say hi for Cherie and me. Hope to get to shoot with you guys again somewhere this summer.

Ken Henderson

Will it Happen?
I got a call from Stump and he said he will be there too. If you have not meet Stump you need to - he is "one of a kind". If you have meet him come out and say Hi to him, he's been gone a long time.
Bob Collins

The Crawfish

Bill,
I will be down Friday morning to help setup & do a little testing.
I will be camping at the Range the whole weekend if anyone wants to leave some equipment or get in 'After Hours"!
Doug

I'll be there thumper.I am trying to get there about noon friday.
Mike Cameron

Looking forward to seeing you "Big Mike", along with a lot of the other "Usual Suspects"! Bob Collins just notified me that he will be here with 7 lots of the new RWS and 5 lots of the new Pre-Tested Lapua Center-X, so it looks like the ammo wars will continue! From the contacts so far, it sounds like we will have a pretty good crowd. Again, if you need a tent space, camping space, or any other assistance, please contact me and I'll do all I can to help out. Thumper

Back