Crawfish Shoot--Florida State 3-gun Championship

William Smith

This year the Crawfish shoot will be the first weekend of April! The 5th will be open practice from 8:00 AM until Sunset, targets will be provided. We will have water and soda available free, no lunch on friday. Bench drawing and registration will commence Friday at 3:00 pm and end at 8:00 AM on Sat. the 6th. Scales will be available to check your rifles to make sure they didn't gain weight over the winter months. We will also have tables availabe for swap meet items. Shooters meeting at 9:00 Sat morning and match will commence 9:30 sharp. We will rotate 10 benches and relays for Sunday meters and Commence fire will be at 8:00. Motels close to Range; Hospitality Inn, approx. 3 mi, 1-800-772-8929, $66.67 (tax included) per night, One exit South on I-295, approx. 6 mi, Blanding Blvd South, Quality Inn, 904-777-5313, $59.99 plus 13% tax per night, Red Roof Inn, (Same info as previous location), 904-777-1000, $48.99 plus 13% Tax per night. At the same exit is a La Quinta, Motel 6, and a Motel 8, if anyone perfers these I will get the phone numbers for you, all of the prices are about the same, $50-60. Also at this exit there are several resturants available, Olive Garden, Denny's, China Buffet, ETC. Also available at the Range, Camper Hook-ups, water and Electric, and shower accessible. Let me know if you wish one of these and I will reserve one for you thru the Club office. Please let me know if you wish a tent space, we have approx 12 spaces available behind the firing line, first come, first serve, then we will double as necessary. Let me know if you have any special needs or requests and I will do my best for you or at least point you in the right direction. Please give me a heads-up if you plan to attend so that food and drink arrangements can be made, it sure would help out. My home phone is 904-276-1008, Cell phone is 904-534-1219, Part-time work 904-790-6907. As always, we hope to start off the season with a safe and memorable shoot.
V/R, Bill, (AKA-Thumper)

I will be there .........and Pepper may show up with a roll of money for me :)

Handicap Parking Too!

Thump I'll need a space for a tent, can't wait been a long winter!

Fiddler,don`t forget the Red Rice &Beans for you and DW to munch on, is that the same tent you used in Broke Back Swamp ,are you staying both days for the Yards & Meters or do We need to bring our own Tent for second day? DW needs to plan on which episode he is in! CHEERS MATE!;)

Both Days

Will be there for both days, Alabama Colors Flying High! Yea, come on bring some them turds down to Sunny Fla, to have some fun and eat some great seafood! No red beans and rice, just good ole seafood!

Fiddler,don`t forget the Red Rice &Beans for you and DW to munch on, is that the same tent you used in Broke Back Swamp ,are you staying both days for the Yards & Meters or do We need to bring our own Tent for second day? DW needs to plan on which episode he is in! CHEERS MATE!;)

You coming Willy ? You can borrow my sporter !

Haven`t given it much thought .

You coming Willy ? You can borrow my sporter !

Sounds good,you recon Fiddler has any bunk space in his Broke Back Swamp Tent? Homewood or Embacy Suites is more to my liking. I do like crustacians alot! Your rifle looks super, New Turbo or Real Turbo?

Sounds good,you recon Fiddler has any bunk space in his Broke Back Swamp Tent? Homewood or Embacy Suites is more to my liking. I do like crustacians alot! Your rifle looks super, New Turbo or Real Turbo?

New Turbo........ I like the Ritz.....I hate when you hold for the wind and you hit where you aimed ! If I could only get some of that ammo you hoard under the chickens =)

I hope you are coming I wanna see your Turd on an IR 50/50 Target........

Jim

New Turbo........ I like the Ritz.....I hate when you hold for the wind and you hit where you aimed ! If I could only get some of that ammo you hoard under the chickens =)

I hope you are coming I wanna see your Turd on an IR 50/50 Target........

Jim

You don't have to hold off much with that one. For most light to moderate winds you can hold center and let the rifle work for you.

Brother Bill

Was in a traffic accident yesterday and totaled his truck. He's a bit banged up but doing OK. Give him a call and cheer him up, gotta get him in the Crawfish Mood. Just thought you would like to know!

Crawfish Shoot

Back on my feet, but still a little tender and sore and probably will be for a while! I want to Thank everyone for their Thoughts, Prayers and concerns, I really appreciate them all and it sure helps when you have friends like ya'll. We will still be good to go for the Season opener and I want to Thank Lew Beaudrot for taking over and doing the repair and target backer replacement in prep for the shoot. From all the calls, it sounds like we are going to have a good crowd this year and the weather should be warming up a bit so the snowbirds can thaw out. Thanks to an unidentified contributor, one shooter will shoot free this year! We will draw a competitor number after the bench and relay assignments have been completed to see who the lucky one is. Remember to let me know if you need a tent space so that I can ensure that all who want them get one. A positive head count would help also so that food and drink order can be made. Thanks again for the support and hope to see a good gathering in a couple of weeks. V/R, Bill

Back on my feet, but still a little tender and sore and probably will be for a while! I want to Thank everyone for their Thoughts, Prayers and concerns, I really appreciate them all and it sure helps when you have friends like ya'll. We will still be good to go for the Season opener and I want to Thank Lew Beaudrot for taking over and doing the repair and target backer replacement in prep for the shoot. From all the calls, it sounds like we are going to have a good crowd this year and the weather should be warming up a bit so the snowbirds can thaw out. Thanks to an unidentified contributor, one shooter will shoot free this year! We will draw a competitor number after the bench and relay assignments have been completed to see who the lucky one is. Remember to let me know if you need a tent space so that I can ensure that all who want them get one. A positive head count would help also so that food and drink order can be made. Thanks again for the support and hope to see a good gathering in a couple of weeks. V/R, Bill

Weather looks good Bill...Mid 70's all weekend

Thumper,
Dave, Dexter and I should arrive Friday afternoon Look forward to seeingg you then. Jim

I'll be there

See you Friday. We are hunting for the ghost of Stephen Foster the first part of this week :).

Back