Crawfish-rimfire

Butch Lambert

Go over to the rimfire forum and see who won the rimfire Crawfish.
Our buddy, TONY BOYER. Any question who the greatest BR shooter is!
Butch

How did you deduce that? The overall winner is the 3 gun agg. Add the yard agg and the meter agg. and tell me who outscored TONY!
Butch

Last edited:
This MUST ge wrong?

Steve "Fiddler" Lloyd wins Florida State 3 Gun, Yards. Good time, good food, and some good shooting going on here in Jacksonville, FL, at Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club.

Posted below is the 3 Gun Top Ten for the FL State Yards.

1 Steve Lloyd 748 46
2 Bob Collins 746 42
3 Tony Boyer 745 42
4 Doug Weeter 745 39
5 Phil Deese 744 46
6 Ron McCormick 744 40
7 Wendell Dean 744 37
8 Ernie Jenderko 742 40
9 Mark Stillwell 740 32
10 Bill Hinegardner 739 39

It looks like Tony won the Meter 3 Gun and Lloyd won the Yard 3 Gun

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true, but if you add the aggregrates TONY won. Are you saying the meters was a fun match and didn't count?
Read Dougs post with the full results. You didn't go down far enough.
Butch

Last edited:
Those are your words, not mine!

"Are you saying the meters was a fun match and didn't count?"

I do not see that verbage in my post anywhere? I just saw the same results that you did. It appears that they do not honor a combined 3 Gun agg of Yards and Meters for who know what reason..Be well, shoot well.......... Jan

Butch
6 gun is only contested at Nationals per 50/50 rules. Still really good shooting.
BV

The IR50/50 Florida State Championship Yards was shot on Saturday and Meters on Sunday. Both are State Championships just separate matches.

Tony came in 3rd in the 3 gun on Saturday and absolutely cleaned house Sunday in the meters match winning the Sporter, 13.5, 2 Gun, and the 3 Gun.

Click Here for Saturday's Results - Yards

Click Here for Sunday's Results - Meters

CIMG0430.JPG

CIMG0500.JPG

On a side note, Tony enjoyed the shrimp but was having no part of the crawfish.

CIMG0475.JPG

CIMG0473.JPG

Click here for more pics from the Crawfish.

Last edited:
Great Shooters

Folks who have learned to read windflags and have good equipment can win at any game once they get the feel for things.

With all do respect, winning an agg by one point with quite a few exes less isn't exactly blowing everyone else into the weeds. Yes, it's a score game BUT -- - -- -

Back