Country Ponds First 50/50 Match

William Colbert

Hello Shooters,

Country Pond Fish and Game Club at 82 Pond Street, Newton NH 03858 will be hosting its first IR50/50 SOTY 3 gun, UL match this Sunday, 03 May. Registration will be at 08:15. It would be great to hear from shooters that will be attending so I can get a head count for lunch. Feel free to contact me if you need more information at bullsi@comcast.net. Look forward to seeing you all here.

Best,
William

Since my gun hasn't sold yet I figure I'll be coming over to help with the inauguration - and lunch. See you Sunday.

Dave

Sunday's Inaugural Match

William,

It is my plans to participate in the afternoon UL Match. I should arrive around 11:00am. You do not need to count me in your lunch count.

Klayton

Hello Shooters,

Sounds great guys. Pete who else is coming with you so I can enter them into the scoring program ahead of time? Trying to be prepared, ya know.

Keith what would you like for lunch? Clayton Look forward to seeing you, Dave look forward to meeting you. Thanks for the interest everybody.

Best,
William

William,
I think I already told you that I'll be coming, but just wanted to confirm for you.

See you Sunday.

Best,
Michael

William

Looking forward to shooting with my old friends. We'll be watching that Keith guy shooting his heavy gun
and William with that 250 Eck sporter. Gonna give us old guys ( me, Pete and Dave ) a run for
the money .eh
Ray

Looks like

Hello Shooters,

Sounds great guys. Pete who else is coming with you so I can enter them into the scoring program ahead of time? Trying to be prepared, ya know.

Keith what would you like for lunch? Clayton Look forward to seeing you, Dave look forward to meeting you. Thanks for the interest everybody.

Best,
William

John Hassam, for sure and mebby Gary .

Ray,
Who you callin' old? And here I thought this was gonna be a friendly type of get together, not a name caller. Although, I am now on Medicare!
See you all in the morning.
Dave

Dave

Last time we shot together you stepped in some fresh dinosaur chit.Oh, I forgot you,can't remember
that far back eh.
See yah Sunday Dave.

Back