Country Pond State Match Results

William Colbert

We had a great match yesterday even though it was a bit chilly. Thank you to all the participants who helped out, I believe it shortened our day considerably. Also a thank you to the shooters that traveled a bit to get to NH. Scores were high and I think the competition in the NE is getting tougher.

There is a new sheriff in town! As the sun was setting Ken Anderson with a new to him Gordon Eck gun got off his horse, kicked some dirt, gave the remaining shooters a whooping, he then got in a light blue Chevy 2500 and rode off into the sunset (even though he was heading east) with the NH State Unlimited Champion Trophy in his clutch. The new "most interesting man in the world" scored an awesome 749 45x. (this is Kens first season shooting with us)

All the best,
W

Attachments

• 20161030_075937_3_bestshot_resized.jpg
    20161030_075937_3_bestshot_resized.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 20161030_074536_6_bestshot_resized(1).jpg
    20161030_074536_6_bestshot_resized(1).jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 20161030_080221_resized.jpg
    20161030_080221_resized.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Great Match!!!!

Thanks William for once again another GREAT match!
Congratulations to Pete on his Sporter & 3-Gun Championships.
A special congrats to my friend Ken for his UL Championship. A well deserved win!
Congrats to Gordon as well. Eck rifles dominated the day!

Keith

Yes! Great Match!!

I agree, well done William, !!
Congratulations to Ken Anderson for Winning the State UL, with a 749 agg!!
Thanks Keith!
Pete

Last edited:
Score Correction

It was brought to my attention that I calculated the 2 Gun Agg winner incorrectly. After looking over the results I realize that I relied on the computer to much. I apologize wholeheartedly to the shooters involved it was my mistake. As stated in the 2 Gun agg tie breaker rule posted below Keith Royal is the actual
NH State 2 Gun Agg Champion. I will post the corrected scores this evening

AGG TIES:

Two Gun Agg Ties

The scorer will check score of 10.5 class to determine winner. Highest score wins. If tie still exists, check targets beginning with 10.5 class as stated under “TIES”.

W

It's all too easy to do William

It was brought to my attention that I calculated the 2 Gun Agg winner incorrectly. After looking over the results I realize that I relied on the computer to much. I apologize wholeheartedly to the shooters involved it was my mistake. As stated in the 2 Gun agg tie breaker rule posted below Keith Royal is the actual
NH State 2 Gun Agg Champion. I will post the corrected scores this evening

AGG TIES:

Two Gun Agg Ties

The scorer will check score of 10.5 class to determine winner. Highest score wins. If tie still exists, check targets beginning with 10.5 class as stated under “TIES”.

W

We depend on our computers; have to , don't we? I only wish they were 100%. It should be with this scoring program, it's been around a long time. Thinking back, mebby we had the same problem two years ago. I guess I shudda spoke up then, eh?

Pete

That's getting er done :) !

Also to all the others who done good.

Pete

Thanks Pete. The 2 gun is nice but we don't go to shoot that do we.
The real winners were Pete & Ken.
Everybody shot quite well which made for a really good match. We were all in it but those 2 out classed us all. Cudos to them!

Keith

Back