Country Pond, NH - Heads Up!

William Colbert

Just want to give the shooters that are planning on attending the IR50/50 matches at Country Pond a heads up, eye protection will be required. It is a club rule. The first match is Sunday, May 3rd.

Best to all,
William

William,
What about the folks with prescription glasses? Will they be ok? Also I have prescription safety glasses. Will they be sufficient??
Nice sporter last week by the way!
Keith

Last edited:
Hello Keith,

Any type of eye protect will be fine. Yes, it was a fun shoot last week. You shot well with your new gear as well, they were tough conditions. See you at Lincoln County.

Best,
William

Won't be able to make your first shoot.

William,
Just found out the date of my back surgery April 30. Not sure how long I will be unable to shoot? Was hoping to make your first shoot before the surgery.
Will be shooting Angletree this Sat. Not sure about Maine on Sunday?

Paul Bendix

Hello Paul,

First things first, hope all goes well with your surgery.

Won't be making Angle Tree but will be at Lincoln County, Sunday. If you are heading to Lincoln County maybe we can truck pool, there will be three in truck including me. Let me know. Best of luck at Angle Tree, hope to see you on Sunday. I'll be thinking of you the the 30th.

Best,
William

Hello Paul,

First things first, hope all goes well with your surgery.

Won't be making Angle Tree but will be at Lincoln County, Sunday. If you are heading to Lincoln County maybe we can truck pool, there will be three in truck including me. Let me know. Best of luck at Angle Tree, hope to see you on Sunday. I'll be thinking of you the the 30th.

Best,
William

William,
Thanks for the well wishers!
My camp in Maine is close to Augusta and Lincoln County so when I shoot either I go up to my camp the night before 15-20 min to Augusta ,45-50 min to Lincoln County.
Paul

Back