Conn. State VFS Championships

Congratulations to Kim Lewellyn for winning the 200 Yd. and the Grand Agg. And also to John Cascarino for winning the 100 Yd.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting our match this weekend. We had beautiful weather and it is always a pleasure to shoot with such fine folks.
Watching the top level shooters patiently wait out the conditions would be a lesson to anyone starting or having shot this game for a while. I learn something
everytime I shoot with those guys/gals, and I would encourage anyone who is interested in improving their game to sit behind one of the better shooters and see
what condition they are shooting and try to guess where to hold off.

As far as I know everyone got home safely which is also a good thing.
Thanks again,
Mike

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting our match this weekend. We had beautiful weather and it is always a pleasure to shoot with such fine folks.
Watching the top level shooters patiently wait out the conditions would be a lesson to anyone starting or having shot this game for a while. I learn something
everytime I shoot with those guys/gals, and I would encourage anyone who is interested in improving their game to sit behind one of the better shooters and see
what condition they are shooting and try to guess where to hold off.

As far as I know everyone got home safely which is also a good thing.
Thanks again,
Mike

I bet that as far as I know everyone got home safely statement was aimed directly at me Michael!! Admit it!! LOL! Kim told me yesterday that I will never live that one down. I'm afraid she's right, and again congratulations Kim, and lets not forget 2nd place winner Wayne France who purposely dropped a point on the last match so that Kim could win, or so he said, (hell I believed u Wayne, but then again I fell asleep so I must of dreamed u said that!) LMAO!, and to Matt Guthrie who came in 3rd with his 6PPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that as far as I know everyone got home safely statement was aimed directly at me Michael!! Admit it!! "

...maybe. :)

But I am glad that everyone got home, and I really appreciate the distance you traveled to get there.
Thanks again,
Mike

Back