Congratulations to Chuck Enderle on win at Ashe County

Dick Grosbier

Club Coordinator
Congrats to Chuck Enderle on winning the 200 and Grand at Ashe County NC April 12th. In a field of 27 shooters Chuck came from 6th place @100 yds (only 1 x off the lead) to winning the 200 and the Grand with a 499-28x score.
I am not even sure if Chuck who I believe is an IBS rookie shooter (first 2 seasons shooting ) realizes he has started himself on the accumulation of Precision Rifleman points. PR points is IBS's highest honor. In order to win PR points there must be 20 shooters or more. Chuck will get 1 point for the Grand win and 1/2 point for the 200yd win (I believe). Because of the 20 shooter requirement I think about 3/4 of the winners at Score matches earn no PR points so it is somewhat of a long ride to your Bronze Jacket (30 points) some info on points holders can be had here.

http://internationalbenchrest.com/results/shooter_rankings/precision_rifleman.php

Chuck is a great guy I had the pleasure of shooting next to him at the Georgia state last November.
Good shooting Chuck

Last edited:
thank you

Thank You Dick joining Ibs has been a wonderful time in my life.
Greatest bunch of people i have ever met.

Chuck congratulations on a great season so far, you are a first class gentleman, keep up the good work!!!

James

Back