Congratulations, Joe Pellegrene!

R. G. Robinett

In only his second IBS Registered VfS event, Joe nabbed a hard earned victory at Bowmanstown, PA - not bad for a ROOKIE , "handicapped" by ten ogive bullets! :eek::D Keep 'em ON the X, Joe - you're doin' fine!:)

Congrats Joe good shooting now everyone knows the secret to shooting good, Randys bullets!!

tinman . . .

Congrats Joe good shooting now everyone knows the secret to shooting good, Randys bullets!!

I'd defer the credit to natural tallent, a keen mind . . . and a most excellent mentor - Rod Morton!:) I must confess to "loving it", when an individual, like Joe, "makes it happen", using stuff , "that won't work"! By tuning and just plain good shootin', Joe proved, once again, that Old-Wive's-Tales are just, well, OLD! :eek::D RG

I know what your talking about RG Ive shot 23x's with a Savage and people for years told me they wouldnt compete,lol. Thanks for all the good BIB bullets over the years.

Joe deffinately puts his time in behind the trigger, and he shoots good at all the different types of formats, group, score and groundhog matches!!

Way To Go Joe!!!!

Good to see you at the top of the heap. Your hard work is paying off. Hope to see you at a match this season. You deserve to do well .

Back