Congratulate Fiddler....

D

DaGOB

...on his shooting a 250-11x at Central Alabama Gun Club in conditions which can only be described as horrendous:mad::mad::mad: By unanimous vote of the other four poor souls who showed up no other results are to be posted. In fact, they may not even be reported. Six targets shot and scored and not one protest was heard. Twenty-nine targets rest in the trash can behind Bench 10. 'Nuff sed.:(

Congrats Buddy, you're off to a good start. Is that offer to sell some of that killer ammo still open?
Bob Pekaar

Congratulations Steve.........you weren't shootin any of that $26.00 ammo were you??????

Now see Steve if you came and shot with us in that 40 deg, 10-15 mph winds at Blackbelt last Sat and got that practice in that 250-11x could have been a 250-25x :eek:. Good shooting, I guess White Feather ain't a yellow feather after all. ;) :D

Ron W.

Thanks Guys!

Don't know which was worse, winds on the range (15-20) or the gusts on the Interstate. I saw 2 wrecks coming back home due to wind gusts and speed. It wasn't a pretty sight, 2 lost controls ended up 2 roll overs and some people going to the Hospital instead of Spring Break.
The 250 - 11X was nice, but the 248 - 13X with the Sporter was more of an up lifting. Hope things just get better as the season gets started and hope to see all of ya's at the Crawfish in Jacksonville, Fl shortly. Keepum in The Centers till then!:p

Nice shootin' Steve

Those are some good scores, wind or not. That must be some really good windy day ammo. You'll probably want to save it for the really windy matches. According to the extended weather forecast, the wind at this year's Crawfish will be "calm." :D

Thanks Leonard

I have some more of that for the windy conditions and some a little different for the calm conditions. Those calm conditions at the Crawfish are usually very breezy, ifen ya know what I mean. See ya there and don't forget the Deer sticks (Venison Slim Jims that is).

Thanks FBecigneul!

Bout time for your Centerfire Season to start. Have ya'll thawed out yet? GoodLuck on your up coming Season!

Back