Congrats to Jim Borden

A

AVanGorder

This weekend, Jim Borden won the IBS Vermont State Score Championship.

Congratulations, my friend!

Adrian

Also,

let"s not forget Dr Bill and Peter Hills, eh?

And in addition, I was pleased to see Jim Borden and Bill Gebhardt once again shooting with us. Both shot very well with Jim winning in tough conditions and Bill shootin all them exes! Dang ! Nice to see the new guys showing up too. Just when one thinks the Sport is dying new people show up and pick the gauntlet. Wish more of them would be interested in 6 power.

Last edited:
Yes congratulations to Bill Sargent for winning Hunter Class and Peter Hills for winning Varmint Hunter as well as my Friend Jim.

Dick

I'd like to throw in one for Joe coming in first in VFS at 100 and 2nd overall especially considering this is his first season of shooting. Had the pleasure of meeting and shooting with him at our matches in CT. Great guy and great shooting!
Mike

Congrats to all that shot well and I second the congrats for Joe Petrikonis for finishing 2nd and 3rd in the grand with a hv 30 and a lv 6, impressive feat for anyone much less a rookie. I also met Joe earlier this year when he came south to shoot with us at blackcreek and fairfax one weekend, extremely nice young man. Great shooting Joe and hope to see you for the VA states in a couple weeks. Steve

Congrats to all that shot well and I second the congrats for Joe Petrikonis for finishing 2nd and 3rd in the grand with a hv 30 and a lv 6, impressive feat for anyone much less a rookie. I also met Joe earlier this year when he came south to shoot with us at blackcreek and fairfax one weekend, extremely nice young man. Great shooting Joe and hope to see you for the VA states in a couple weeks. Steve

To this I must agree, that was an impressive showing in a tough crowd of very experienced VFS shooters.

Dick

Thanks folks

Thanks for the support!
I always enjoy shooting at St Johnsbury and I want to thank Doc Bill Sargent, Dewayne Garfield and Reed Garfield for all they do to make the matches happen there. It is situated in a beautiful part of our country and the folks around the area are friendly and make all of us feel at home.

I also want to congratulate Dennis Diego, Joe Petrikonis and Shinny Shinglock for their fine shooting this weekend. Joe and Shinny are in their first year of competition and Dennis has only been shooting for about three actively. Good job guys.

Way to go Rimrock Gang!!!!!!

Jim

Back